All players must complete the registration process before being allowed on the ice for tryouts or practice.
*USA Hockey & CAHA fee's are additional
PYHA has several fundraising opportunities to assist with fee's. There are also limited scholarships available.
To register please click on the registration link below.
We have a few Board positions that are currently open. A description of all board positions can be found under the Tab at the top labeled "BOARD". Please feel free to email any board member for more information.
Student Coach Regulations
A player between the ages of 13 and 17 who is currently properly registered with USA Hockey may serve as a student coach under the following conditions:
* Must attend a training session conducted by the local hockey association.
* Must always be under the supervision of a carded, screened adult coach during all practices, clinics, try-outs, and in the locker room.
* May help out at practices, clinics, try-outs only. (May not play during scrimmages or games).
* Must wear a helmet with full face shield, gloves, and skates while on the ice. Must wear helmet during games while on the bench.
* May only work with players at least one full playing age level down.
* The organization that is using the student coach must provide a form indicating on what team he/she is participating as a student coach, and, if applicable, what team he/she is properly registered/rostered as a player.
* Upon reaching the age of 18, the student coach must comply with all USA Hockey coaching and screening rules and regulations.
* May not act as the head coach or assistant coach during practices or games.
If you are interested in student coaching, please contact Jeff Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.