All players must complete the registration process before being allowed on the ice for tryouts or practice.
*USA Hockey & CAHA fee's are additional
PYHA has several fundraising opportunities to assist with fee's. There are also limited scholarships available.
To register please click on the registration tab on the left.
We have a few Board positions that are currently open. A description of all board positions can be found under the Tab at the top labeled "BOARD". Please feel free to email any board member for more information.
Student Coach Regulations
A player between the ages of 13 and 17 who is currently properly registered with USA Hockey may serve as a student coach under the following conditions:
* Must attend a training session conducted by the local hockey association.
* Must always be under the supervision of a carded, screened adult coach during all practices, clinics, try-outs, and in the locker room.
* May help out at practices, clinics, try-outs only. (May not play during scrimmages or games).
* Must wear a helmet with full face shield, gloves, and skates while on the ice. Must wear helmet during games while on the bench.
* May only work with players at least one full playing age level down.
* The organization that is using the student coach must provide a form indicating on what team he/she is participating as a student coach, and, if applicable, what team he/she is properly registered/rostered as a player.
* Upon reaching the age of 18, the student coach must comply with all USA Hockey coaching and screening rules and regulations.
* May not act as the head coach or assistant coach during practices or games.
If you are interested in student coaching, please contact Jeff Wilson at email@example.com.
(practice schedule can be found under Monthly Ice tab to the left)
Please check back often!